Job Vacancy - Account Manager – Higher Education Sector
Job Title: Account Manager – Higher Education Sector
Basic Salary: $50,000 – $60,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance with scope to increase earnings
Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 8.45am – 17.00pm
Office Location: Melbourne (Dandenong South)
Hague Australia is a leading Australian print and software solutions provider. Established in 1980 and independently owned, Hague is a founder member of the Independent Print Industries Association (IPIA), a full member of the International Hologram Manufacturers Association (IHMA). Hague provide outstanding, end-to-end solutions and printed documents for clients across the globe. Operating in more than 50 countries worldwide, we offer a single point of contact for high quality print and innovative, bespoke solutions. Trusted by blue chip clients, international banks, governments, universities, leisure venues and household names, Hague supply the most comprehensive range of print and brand protection solutions available today
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AM will should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities
Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- 25+ Existing University Customers
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the senior management team of any problems that may arise.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Approves Orders and order entry.
- Works closely with the print production team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within existing accounts.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports directly to the Group Director, providing regular input on all account activity,
You will need to be reactive in many ways building strong relationships with these clients in order to maximise business from them. The role will involve an element of sales to develop new business and maintain current accounts.
The majority of time will be spent at the office but interstate sales trips will be required approximately once every couple of months.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- 3+ years of Account Management experience
- Degree Educated
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understand print, print production etc)
- Experience in Print (not needed but would be an advantage)
- Experience working in Higher Education (not needed but would be an advantage)
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to handle administration duties
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Hold a full driving licence