Hague Australia supporting HOSA
Hague Australia is again delighted to be a major sponsor of Heads of Student Administration (HOSA). HOSA promotes excellence and leadership in the areas of student and academic administration services.
HOSA provides a range of activities and services for its members and the higher education community. These include:
- Providing a forum for the exchange of information and advice on matters of mutual interest and concern;
- Supporting and encouraging the professional development of the members and their staff;
- Providing an ongoing review of the functions and services performed by student administration and related student services professionals, and the impact occasioned by organisational, policy and technological change;
- Providing advice to government bodies on issues that have an impact on student administration;
- Enabling liaison between HOSA members and other relevant local, national and international bodies and organisations; and
- Initiating and supporting collaborative projects that benefit members and the higher education sector.
Hague Australia’s sponsorship includes annual membership as well as sponsoring the 2022 conference which will be held in Sydney on 24th to 26th of August. The conference is promoting Influence & Impact; Beyond 2022.
The team of Hague Australia will be onsite to discuss and show our range of dynamic software and security print solutions. To learn about the solutions on offer, please click the relevant link: Software Solutions Security Print
If you would like further details on HOSA and how it can benefit you, please click HERE